Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lachi's Munchies



Hey! It’s been a while since my last post in which I really, whole heartedly miss. Haha! Though the reason was a very unfortunate one, missing
three wonderful months of the year including Christmas and New Year was a great huhubell. Haha!

By the way, it isn’t too late for a Valentine post right?

For every day is heart day! Sharing love everywhere you go, any day, or hour. Loving has no limit and the world today needs more of it! So if you have so much love in your heart, share it! J


 Found this little restaurant filled with cake-y goodness together with it’s one of a kind name----LACHI’S SANS RIVAL ATBP!


And let’s face it, a good, creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people. Or shall I say, eating different variety of tasty cakes does a lot of wonders for people! Turning normal days into an awesome one, making you feel the moment into sensible ones. More so, if it’s a budget friendly one. J


I highly recommend their Triple Chocolate Cheesecake for an ooh-la-la experience. 

For those who’s not really into super sweet sweets like me, I recommend their Midnight Forest Cake and for luscious loyal chocolate lover,---- the Choco Nut Cake is the one for you. Also, I love their Macaroons! yum yum! :p 

They also offer meals at a very affordable price and oh, I really love their Pork Sesame! Really, that was so tasty and savory on my taste. One of their best seller is the Unforgettable Pork Ribs---which is really unforgettable and best eaten when you’re hungry!! Hahaha. Lastly, for the pasta lovers, I recommend their Penne Pasta Spicy Tuna in Marinara Sauce. :)


Lachi's Sans Rival Atbp is located at:

Door 1-H Values School Building, Ruby Street, Marfori 

Heights Subdivision, Davao City, 8000



Contact Number:

 (082) 224 5552


Enjoy and spread the lalalooove!! <3 Godbless everyone! J



2 comments: